How can you be more productive? Productivity can first of all be linked to balance, because in order to achieve your highest volume of productivity, you should be balanced and focused. So before discussing tips on how to be more productive, remember that you should first be eating a well-balanced diet, getting plenty of sleep each night and practicing general self-care. After practicing good self-care high productivity can better be reached. Here are a few tips for reaching the best productivity:
- Stop multitasking. Multitasking is killing your productivity and making it difficult for you to recall information.
- Pick specific times to check your email. This will allow to stay better focused for a longer period of time.
- Know when to say no. If you are overwhelmed, it can mess with your focus. If you know that you cannot personally accomplish a task in the allotted amount of time, it might be best to say no.
- Make a schedule and stick to it. Sticking to a schedule will allow you to accomplish tasks without getting distracted or lose focus.
- Do the least appealing tasks first thing. By doing the least appealing tasks first, you will then have more to look forward to in the day.
Productivity will help you to be more successful on the job and create more job security. So here’s to a more productive week!