A recent article posted on Wanted Analytics by Abby Lombardi shares with us a deeper look into the most recent jobs report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Looking at June 2014 compared to June 2013 there is a 15% increase in hiring with 67,000 new job ads placed by temporary staffing service companies.
With such a year over year increase it is interesting to look at the top 10 jobs that are most often posted by temporary staffing companies. The top 10 rank as follows:
1. Registered Nurses
2. Customer Service Representatives
3. Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
4. Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
5. First-line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
6. Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
8. Human Resource Specialists
9. Computer User Support Specialists
10. Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
Precision Staffing specializes in Finance/Accounting, Administrative/Clerical, Marketing, HR, Customer Service and other Operational positions. This focus includes 6 of the top 10 areas of job growth listed above. Through this emphasis, we at Precision Staffing are able to continually increase our expertise in the industries we support to be able to constantly deliver specialized services.