We have recently had an inflow of fabulous candidates on the search for new positions! Today I would like to feature three star candidates that would be a wonderful addition to your team!
Senior Program Manager:
- Dynamic and experienced Senior Program Manager with over 20 years in complex, high value manufacturing capital equipment. Practical knowledge in scope, cost and schedule management. Highly skilled at contract management being both technical and business savvy. Cross functional team leadership, domestic and international experience.
- Manages multiple projects from initial concept to completion
- Experienced with small companies as well as the very recognizable Fortune 50
- Holds six US Patents and has authored four White Papers
- Is the company’s representative on major programs; operates domestically and internationally
- Extensive international experience including Japan, Taiwan and China
- Available to travel both domestically and internationally
- Enterprising Quality and Continuous Improvement Engineer experienced in the automotive and heavy manufacturing industries. This Lean Six Sigma Green belt is early career with an arsenal of tools and a strong understanding of the mission.
- Masters in Technology Management and Industrial Engineering, Bachelors in Automotive Engineering and holds a Certificate in Quality Systems
- Experienced in acting as the liaison between stakeholders at all levels
- Is credited with leading programs using root cause analyze and installing permanent, money saving solutions
- Utilizes PFMEA, statistical process control, root cause analysis
- Experienced and comfortable in heavy and active manufacturing environments
- Professional communicator bringing teams together to move toward set goals
Senior Level Operations Manager:
- Diverse, strong and well educated leader experienced in biotechnology, chemical and aerospace industries who has led R&D, Engineering and Project Management teams. Deeply experienced at setting and managing budgets at the departmental and corporate level. Led development of corporate Best Practices. Conducts operational excellence with corporate revenue and profitability goals as his driver.
- Masters of Science, Chemical Engineering and Master of Science, Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science, Biology and Chemistry
- Experienced in new product development and product management
- Leader of Stage-Gate/Phase-Gate processes
- Manages multiple site and virtual sites
To schedule an immediate, no-obligation interview, please call:
Precision Staffing Services